Housing Crisis Action was founded in 2020 as a way for renters and workers in Canada to advocate for ending homelessness and addressing the housing crisis for good.
- Housing is a basic human right, and the market has failed to deliver affordable housing
- We have to make radical changes to the housing system to better for for everyone.
- Homelessness is a moral nightmare, an any government which does not bring an immediate and permanent end to homelessness is failing their basic duties.
- Public advocacy for needed solutions to the housing crisis across Canada
- Research and Humane Policy Development for the 99%
How to help:
- We're funded entirely by small donations from regular people. We're entirely volunteer-run and pay for servers out of pocket. Chip in if you can.
- Share our petitions and links far and wide, and we can make a big difference.